Discover how to make the most out of the vast amount of data generated by your video service every day.
As you have no doubt heard, NAB has announced that it will no longer be holding the 2020 show in April as planned.
Regardless, we want to keep in touch with you. So we are pleased to announce that as an alternative, we will be hosting virtual meetings and demonstrations of Jump´s Data management platform for the video industry.
BOOK YOUR INTERACTIVE LIVE DEMOS HERE:
- Understand your overall video service’s business performance and audience activity
- Understand your content catalog performance
- Improve your service user experience
- Learn how to use a video service-oriented data lake
Can’t make any of these times? No worries! Schedule a meeting with our sales team for anytime that’s good for you.
- An introduction to our Artificial Intelligence framework for the video streaming industry.
- How to build machine learning models on scale with big data using the predominant use cases from the video industry (churn, trials conversion, engagement, etc.) as practical and applicable examples.
- Configure personalized recommendations
- Provide recommendations to your audience
- Track recommendation performance
MEET THE TEAM:
We can’t meet you at NAB, but we can get to know each other from the other side of the screen.
Director of Pre-Sales & Customer Success
Carlos de Las Heras Peña
Senior Data Scientific